Monday, April 27, 2015

Three sided greige ~ Nuance Evening Haze


My favorite nail color of all time is GREIGE. There is some dissention by now about what color actually constitutes greige, but to me it is a blend of tan, purple, and grey; you could call it a purple-tinged beige or a warm, rosy grey. I collect greige nail polishes now and am always trying new brands by buying greiges.

This is Nuance Evening Haze; Nuance by Salma Hayek turned up at my local CVS and I couldn't wait to try it, not in small part because there was a greige AND this purple-greige! They retail for around $7 USD. The bottle design is great; I love the flower print on the cap (it goes all the way around).


Anyway few weeks ago it was really warm, so I got to wear shorts for the first time this spring! I took inspiration from my shorts and added some silver triangle studs to my greige manicure. These shorts are by Rewind, one of my favorite dept store brands; my favorite thing is the little loop next to the pockets!


No comments:

Post a Comment