Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Essie Where's My Chauffeur?



This is one of my favorite polishes of all time. Essie Where's My Chauffeur? is a gorgeous deep turquoise. If I had to pick only one of Essie's turquoise/teal shades, it would be this one. It's also one of those great Essie formulas that really does only need 2 coats, and no top coat to dry without getting sheet prints that night (it seems to be properly dry, so it won't dent or imprint, in a few hours as opposed to the next day). I love this perfectly intense blue-green - it looks green in some lights, blue in others, and is fun to look at next to a variety of other colors. 

I wore this one a couple days before I took pictures, which is why esp in this photo, the surface looks weird - it's because it's a bit worn. But it really didn't chip right away either which is great, and you can always throw a topcoat on if you want it super shiny. (Honestly my priority is it drying properly in the first place and not chipping immediately, so I'm good with a little surface wear by day 2 or 3!)


No comments:

Post a Comment