Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rimmel Sage all the Rage + accent nail

I thought I really didn't like greens, then I went through my nail polish and realized just how many shades of green I possess! One of the shades that I tend to gravitate toward is the moss/sage/khaki greens. Rimmel 60 Seconds Sage all the Rage was my first of these. I feel in love with the pale mossy green, kind of like the classic green khaki but with a lighter, powdery tone.




I can't remember if I took inspiration from my accent nail for the studded bracelet, or the other way round, but the complement was too good to pass up! I used gold triangle studs from Born Pretty and these ambery brown rhinestones from a craft store to make this cool pattern, kind of a cross between ikat and military, for my accent nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment