Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh Baby! ... it's dangerously pretty!



This is an unusual combination for me ... so is a bow and a spike I guess! I wanted to do something that looked venomous - seductively cute but also prickly. So I put Pure Ice Oh Baby, which is a mostly shimmery blue topper, over Covergirl Outlast Crushed Berries, which is pretty much the perfect rich berry red/pink. For some reason I enjoy wearing a bow on my pinky, so I complemented the sky blue of Oh Baby and added a little edge with a silver spike stud (both from Born Pretty).






I also had the perfect outfit to match this mani! Even though this collarless handkerchief shirt is a different blue and accented with red, not berry, it just fit somehow with the colors and feel of the manicure. I love this shirt because it has Mexican-esque skull designs sprinkled in with the paisley and handkerchief motif. Throw on a pair of jeans and you've got an OOTD plus manicure ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment