Saturday, September 10, 2016

Essie Tart Deco and a bit of nail art for fall



There's no doubt Essie Tart Deco is a staple. Coral is one of those colors I have many of, and this is definitely one of the best, if not my favorite. It's bright but also dark as corals go, a really rich and vibrant hue. Plus it's Essie, which actually dries properly without a topcoat and won't imprint on your clothes or sheets the same night. I didn't take comparison photos (yet) but it seems most similar to the rich shade I liked of Covergirl Coy Coral, but with a better formula.








Please excuse me - this is the best my nails have ever looked! I have real problems getting my nails this long without breaking one, and I'm obsessed with how they look right now.


EDIT: A bit later, I experimented with some nail strips I got from Born Pretty, and layered Butter London Aston over Tart Deco - the result was gorgeous! I didn't have time to do a full manicure of this at the time, but I love this color combination, and the strips worked really well, so I definitely want to do something with this in a later mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment